Sunday, January 21, 2007

life among the faeries, part 2

I lost serious guy points today... I suppose it's a sign of being more well-rounded, but it's certainly not good dude karma.

I missed nearly the entire first half of the NFC championship game today, because I was at the theatre. Seeing a musical.

If it counts as a mitigating factor, the musical was Spamalot. So it's not like I went off to watch The Full Monty or something. Plus, I bought the tickets for a Christmas present for my sister back in October to go with a group of friends, so it's not like I was sitting there saying "Hmmm, I wonder how their opting for a matinee compares against what the starting time of the earlier Sunday game might be."

Still, it's a sign of my gradually increasing queeritude.

Offhand, the number of musicals I know backwards and forwards....
  • Guys and Dolls
  • The Music Man
  • Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
  • Jesus Christ Superstar
  • Evita
  • Tommy
  • Grease
  • West Side Story
  • Rent
  • Little Shop of Horrors
  • My Fair Lady
  • Singin' in the Rain
  • Chicago
  • 42nd Street
  • Avenue Q

3 comments:

RS said...

Great job Brad and not to worry the early game was a bore!

-Richard-

RS said...

Don't worry Friday night at the cigar bar and Cyote Ugly could earn you a few hundred Man Show points!
-Richard-

MomTFH said...

I wanted to help you out in figuring out what to keep in your music collection and what to kick out:

http://lovegodsway.org/GayBands

Ummm, right.