Monday, August 4, 2008

to protect and serve chipotle sauce

I was wondering how'd I'd get to this legal issue, because I wanted for my 100th post to be about somehow snagging me a chickie (and a keen one at that ;-).

But I checked again and now that I've got that down, I thought I'd share the following.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080805/ap_on_fe_st/odd911_sandwich_call_5

Apparently a guy called 9-1-1 in Jacksonville to address what he thought was a pretty serious matter. He got a Subway sandwich and they left the sauce off his Spicy Craptastic Melto Grande or whatever. He called the cops because his sandwich was missing the sauce.

And apparently he called a SECOND time because the cops weren't answering fast enough.

Man, if you're not supposed to call 9-1-1 when you don't get your Tas-T special mystery sauce, then I don't know what it's for.

No comments: