Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Better living through Night Court Season 15
I'm sure I learned pretty much everything I need to know about the childbirth process from the most informative source ever... 80s and early 90s sitcoms.
* At some point she has to shout "YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!" That's usually right before the last push.
* I have to wear a (tear away) long-sleeved dress shirt so she can rip one sleeve off.
* For some reason I will be sent to go boil water.
* one of the nurses must be heavy-set, black, and not about to take no sass, sugar.
* we have to take as many taxicabs as possible the mile or so from here to the hospital because that's where the baby is usually born. That or in a broken elevator, with a nervous man in a dark business suit.
That pretty much covers it, right?