Saturday, May 5, 2007

Travelin' Uncle Bop Goes to...

Greetings from Disney World!

First time I've been here since college days, we made the stop from FSU a couple of times in easier days. Plans are to make it back here with someone special someday soon.

The "real" reason I'm here is that we're taking my 8 yr old nephew around as a belated birthday present.

Last night was the Pirates Dinner Adventure. Who would have guessed, a Pirate dinner show in Orlando would be cheeky and campy! Will wonders never cease.

Of course, it's always nice to have an excuse to get around the parks and pssst I'm gonna have a leeettle fun too.

Plus I've been having recurring dreams about being at EPCOT and not getting to go on the Figment ride for some reason... maybe destiny calleth me to him...

Imaaaaaaginaaaaation.

No comments: